The Gator 2000 irrigation field controller is a powerful processor based irrigation field computer offering immense flexibility using a simple user friendly interface and software program. The Gator 2000 can be used as a stand alone unit or one or more units can be linked through a network to a personal computer allowing full programming and data retrieval from a central location.Modular plug-in output and input cards allow a diverse range of control options and the ability to custom build every control system economically. This irrigation management tool is ideal for open field, turf, landscaping, nursery and greenhouse applications.
- Five totally independent user definable irrigation systems (heads) each consisting of: a main water pump, a main valve, up to 10 filters, 2 fertilizer pumps and 32 irrigation valves. Each Gator 200 offers 128 user definable outputs and 32 user definable inputs.
- The activation of output devices such as valves, pumps, filters, etc. Using hard-wire, hydraulics, wireless control or any combination of these formats.
- Application and control of irrigation and fertigation / chemigation on a volumetric or time bases or using any combination thereof.
- 85 available daily start times per system.
- 3 separate water and fertilizer programs for each irrigation valve.
- Advanced windows software for central control incorporating automatic system scheduling.
- and many more…..
Contact Us or download the product brochure here.